Earn 56 points upon purchasing this product.
Test for General water Hardness (GH), nitrates, nitrites, alkalinity (KH), and pH levels.
Suitable for Both fresh and marine aquarium tank.
Easy to use, just a quick dip in your aquarium water, a 60- second wait, and you will find out your results. This gives you accurate results compared to other products that often indicate higher, inaccurate readings.
Tetra Easy Strips Test Strips are the perfect solution. By quickly testing for all water-quality issues in your aquarium water, these strips provide accurate results with minimal effort, using the most advanced technology in water testing. Many factors can affect the water in your aquarium – including the source of your water (municipal vs. spring water), the food you feed your fish, the amount of algae growing and much more.
Tetra Easy Strips are accurate, fast and easy to use. Just dip quickly in your aquarium water, wait 60 seconds and get readings on chlorine, alkalinity, nitrite, water hardness, nitrate and pH level for complete, all-in-one testing. Use the color chart (included) to interpret your test results and determine how best to manage your aquarium’s water quality. Use weekly in both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
– Complete testing: Regularly testing your water levels is critical to the success of your aquarium.
– 6 different tests with 1 strip: Just one test monitors nitrates, nitrites, water hardness, chlorine, alkalinity and pH levels.
– Versatile: Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
– Convenient: Just dip into water, wait 60 seconds and read results.
– Usage: Use weekly to monitor aquarium water, after water changes or when adding new fish.
** Contain 25 test strips for 25 test **