RM18.00 – RM24.00
Earn 18 - 24 points upon purchasing this product.
CONCENTRATED PSB live bacteria for freshwater / saltwater aquarium
( ONE BOTTLE CAN TREAT UP TO 5000 LITRES OF WATER )
Contain Nitrosomonas spp., Nitrosococcus spp., Nitrosospira spp., Nitrosolobus spp., Nitrosovibrio spp, Nitrobacter spp., Nitrococcus spp., Nitrospira spp., and Nitrospina spp Live bacteria strain.
-100% ORGANIC / NO HEAVY METAL / NO CHEMICAL
– Local Lab tested to contain 100% LIVE Bacteria
– Long Shelf-life; 12 months after opening.
– perfect for new tank start-up or boosting aquarium filter for an existing tank system
– Fresh or saltwater version available
– When mix with fish feeds, it helps Prevent diseases, protect intestinal health, promote digestion and absorption, promote growth, and increase feed conversion rate
– Reduce Ammonia, Nitrite in tank and Decompose toxic organic waste, Sulfate, Nitrous Acid.
– Establish a barrier of beneficial bacteria, enhance immunity, repair damaged mucous membranes of fish, reduce bacterial infection rate, and reduce mortality
– Improve water quality, increase appetite, inhibit the reproduction of harmful bacteria, and improve the disease resistance of fish.
– Effectively reduce ammonia nitrogen and nitrite, restore the environment of beneficial bacteria
– Mix with fish food to promote a healthy fish digestive system ( For fish food enhance rate is 1-5% of fish feed)
-Enrich water nutrition- Protein, Vit.A, Vit.B, Vit.D and Carotene
– Increase Oxygen dissolution rate- Raise Oxygen supply in water
– Food for corals, small fish fry or invert ( 0.5 micron )
– Formulated and Make in Singapore
**GIVE IT A TRY U WON’T REGRET**
Instructions for use
For new Tank setup
* For every 100 litres of tank water, add 5ml of PSB bacteria for the first 7 day,and adjust dosage accordingly when ammonia level starts to fall.
* Switch off protein skimmer for 1-2 hour when adding the bacteria.
* During the bacteria during the day/light on will helps maximise the effectiveness of the bacteria.
* For maintenance dose, once a week.
For established tank/maintenance