Special Grage Arag-Alive! Live Aragonite Reef Sand contains millions of live bacteria to create a natural biological balance in your reef tank.
Out of stock
Arag – Alive!
Caribsea’s Arag-Alive! Live Reef Sand is a great choice for new aquarists and new reef tank setups. It cycles quickly to set up a natural biological balance.
– Millions of water purifying bacteria – Starts to cycle a new aquarium instantly, suppress and prevent ” New tank syndrome”, helps control ammonia, nitrites and nitrates.
– Aragonite – Helps maintain proper PH, helps maintain calcium and alkalinity, remain chemically active for the life of the aquarium.
– Never needs replacement, natural source of calcium, strontium and essential trace elements.
– Clean – No rinsing required- allos for fast and easy setup.
– Reef Safe – Preserved by the process, n0 chemical and no added metals or nutrients, no cilica, pack in real seawater.
– 8 Dramatic aquascapes- Make each aquarium uniquely yours.
– Caribsea aragonite is used by foremost public aquariums, research and government institutions worldwide.
Caribsea’s Arag-Alive! Live Reef Sand is a great choice for new aquarists and new reef tank set ups. It cycles quickly to set up a natural biological balance.
Only CaribSea’s Arag-Alive!™ Live Sands contains not just the broad spectrum of marine bacteria found in the ocean, but additional specially selected strains of marine bacteria as well. Arag-Alive!™ compresses new tank cycle time and suppresses the initial ammonia spike. Arag-Alive!™ creates a natural biological balance, and makes cycling a new aquarium faster and safer. Live rocks and most invertebrates can be added immediately. Gradually introduce fish within the first 3 weeks, and do not exceed one inch of fish per 5 gallons during this time.
|Dimensions||44 × 29 × 13 cm|