Earn 90 points upon purchasing this product.
-90-95 Strains of Beneficial Nitrifying Bacteria, 8.5 billion CFU/g
-1 Bottle, 100grams treats 2,500 gallons ( 10,000 Litres ) of water
-Easy measuring scoop included; 1 scoop
-Suitable for Both Fresh & Marine aquarium
Contains dormant state of both Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter bacteria Strains that is activated upon contact with water. Helps in Synergistically Convert harmful Ammonia to Nitrite and Nitrite to Nitrate
Helps to cycle new aquariums and maintain beneficial bacteria cycles in existing tanks.
Nitrosomonas strains Convert Ammonia into Nitrite. Nitrobacter stains convert Nitrite into Nitrates, a compound less harmful to fish and greatly beneficial to live plants. The mixture of these strains together, as well as the incorporation of a broad range of strains, 90-95 present, makes establishing a proper bacteria cycle easier, more efficient, and less prone to errors caused by disparate water parameters across differing conditions in fresh water aquariums.
How to Use ?
– Add powder directly into aquarium water or mix in a container fill with tank water before pouring the content in.
– Fish and shrimp will benefit from consuming any un-dissolved powder directly so pre-dissolving is optional
– Keep container dry and keep in a cool dry place.
– Dose 1 scoop per 25 gallons ( 100 litres) of tank volume twice weekly for new tanks 1-4 months old.
– Dose 1 scoop per 10 gallons ( 40 litres) weekly for mature tanks or after every water change.