Earn 90 points upon purchasing this product.
Bacter EM dry bacteria is a powerful, concentrated dormant state of the probiotic blend of naturally-occurring dry bacteria, environmentally-friendly, heterotrophic bacteria capable of digesting organic sludge common in both fresh and marine aquariums system.
– Keep water crystal clear
– Japan technology used by aquaculturing farm
– Greatly reduce tank maintenance
– Provide a healthy environment for all aquatic species.
– Fast acting and easy to use
– Highly concentrated ( 1 bottle treat 2500 gallon ( 10,000 litres ) of tank water.
Bacter EM bacteria has been specially formulated to handle the organic waste produced by “monster” fish, including puffers, sharks, rays, grouper, eels, lionfish, angelfish, etc., as well as heavily-stocked tanks, removing Sludge includes fish waste, leftover food and other decaying organic matter in a natural manner without polluting the tank.
Using the Bacter EM bacteria as part of your regular maintenance program, along with gravel vacuuming and water changes, will greatly reduce aquarium care and prolong filter media life and it’s effectiveness. The bacteria found in Bacter EM is safe, non-toxic and non-pathogenic to all aquatic life.
How to Use ?
– Add powder directly into aquarium water or mix in a container fill with tank water before pouring the content in.
– Fish and shrimp will benefit from consuming any un-dissolved powder directly so pre-dissolving is optional
– Keep container dry and keep in a cool dry place.
– Dose 1 scoop per 25 gallons ( 100 litres) of tank volume twice weekly for new tanks 1-4 months old.
Turn off UV sterilizers for 48 hours after application.