Earn 140 points upon purchasing this product.
Brine Shrimp Eggs is one kind of marine organisms with rich and comprehensive
nutrition for many kind of major cultured aquatic species.
It is a very important feed for the newly hatch fish larva and corals . Freshly hatch baby larva has high nutriment value and protein value which is excellent food source for new baby fries.
Penaeid shrimp, Marine fish, Freshwater fish, Aquarium fish, etc.
Crude Protein 60% min
Crude Fat 17% min
Crude Ash 4.4% max
Moisture 8.5% max
Important note: For best results, store the brine shrimp eggs in the refrigerator when not using. Do not keep it under direct sun or in warm places. Before opening the tin, you may store in the freezer, but make sure to thaw it for 6-12hours before opening tin. If stored properly, the brine shrimp eggs can last for years. Hatch rate may drop over time.
It is necessary to execute a prior soak (1 hour) for cysts in clean freshwater before hatching.
1. Hatching tank: A conical bottom tank works best for hatching.
2. Solution Salinity:10-35 PPT is acceptable
3. PH: optimal 8-8.5 PH.
4. Egg Density: less than 2.5g of cysts per litre of solution.
5. Temperature: optimal temperature is 28°C-30°C (for 24-28 hours)
6. Illumination: The recommended illumination is 2000 lux (no less than 1500 lux for 24 hours)
7. Aeration: Maintain strong continuous aeration to the bottom of container through airstones
throughout hatching period, oxygen saturation 2-3 mg per litre of solution.
8. Hatching time: 24-36 hours
1. Keep away from direct sunlight.
2. Store in a dry place below 5°C.
3. Consumed immediately or stored in refrigerated conditions when the package is opened.
Brine shrimp hatchery / Incubator Brine Shrimp Incubator: Brine shrimp is a super food for both fresh and marine fishes, corals and shrimp. This Simple brine shrimp incubator is useful and easy to use for breeding of brine shrimp: The tool to …
Brine Shrimp, Rotifer, Zooplamkton HARVESTING NET – 100 micron Rotifer net,100 Micron removable mesh. 80mm diameter x 20mm deep.