[ig_row][ig_column span=”span12″][ig_text ]
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you ship oversea other than Malaysia ?
- Yes . We ship globally as long as there is a valid address. Customers are solely responsible for any shipping charges incurred when sending back defective merchandise including but not limited to brokerage fees, taxes and tariffs. Warranties for some products are handled directly by the manufacturer.
- Can you ship to a P.O.Box address ?
- Sorry, we cant ship to a P.O.Box address .
- What types of payment method do you accept ?
- Currently, our e-store we only accept paypals payment. However, we accept payment via local Malaysia bank transfer, as well as oversea bank transfer . Please contact us for more information for oversea bank transfer .
- Do you charge any sales tax ?
- Currently, we do not charge any sales tax for local Malaysia and oversea purchases. All price shown on our website is net price. However, oversea customer might be subjected to oversea sales tax depending on the country and custom regulation.
- How do I cancel an order ?
- We usually process an order immediately after the order has been placed on our website. However, we allow a window of 24 hour upon ordering should customer decided to changer his/her mind about the order. The credit will be refunded with no restocking fees.
6. I forget / loss my account login password, what can i do ?
- You can click on this link to retrieve or reset your password.